Join us to discover inner peace and authenticity with SoundPrayer. Experience the ancient Kabbalah mysteries of Sound & Vibration, a path to using your voice to achieve wholeness.
In this experiential evening you will discover for yourself the power of Sound Prayer Meditation.
SoundPrayer Meditation is based on ancient mystical teachings from 13th century Andalusia, Spain. SoundPrayer elevates consciousness and awakens transformational truths hidden in each of us … all without having to retreat from life or follow a guru.
In this interactive evening you will experience calm and connection to a higher sustaining reality. You will also have an opportunity to “take it home” and bring this remarkable practice into your everyday life, connecting to your deeper self and becoming freer to achieve spiritual and earthly goals.
SoundPrayer is part of the MediSounds® system created by Shulamit Elson.
It is based on ancient teachings about the power of the human voice
to create unique sounds that can transform how we think, act, and feel.
Everything that exists vibrates, and the pure vibratory nature of sound is what makes it such a powerful force. Throughout history, and across a multitude of cultures, it has long been understood that certain unique vibrations made by the human voice are especially powerful and possess an extraordinary ability to influence our existence.
The MediSounds approach allows us to align with spiritual forces and gain mastery over ourselves, bringing joy into our lives.
ABOUT THE CREATOR OF MEDISOUNDS
For the last 25 years, Shulamit has taught SoundPrayer and MediSounds Meditation and vocal sound-based mindfulness practices worldwide, in places as diverse as Esalen and Omega Institutes, Tibet House in NYC, meditation workshops in Andalusia Spain and Oxford, England, as well as the Sri Auribindo Auroville community in India. In 2001 Shulamit was honored to give the keynote address in Washington, DC to introduce US Congressional Bill H. R. 808 to create a Cabinet Level Department of Peace.
In addition to her workshops, Shulamit works privately one on one with individuals who seek personal growth and spiritual development, as well as those suffering from physically challenging medical conditions.
Shulamit is the author of the highly acclaimed book, Kabbalah of Prayer – Sacred Sounds and the Soul’s Journey, and the creator of numerous CDs including Vibration ~ Shulamit and the Drepung Gomang Buddhist Monks.
- “Shulamit is one of the foremost practitioners of sound-voice therapy in the world today. Her talent is matched by an equally deep sense of compassion for her clients. “~ Mitchell Gaynor, MD, Clinical Professor of Medicine, Weill-Medical College of Cornell University, former Director of Medical Oncology at the Strang Cornell Cancer Prevention Center, author of Sounds of Healing and Healing Essence
- “Confronting a challenging business situation, the work with Shulamit and MediSounds produced clarity and peace of mind, integral to my finding successful solutions.”
~ Ron Andruff, entrepreneur, professional hockey player (retired), New York City
- “Guided by Shulamit and her grounded teaching, SoundPrayer and MediSounds have become a tangible and powerful organizing pillar of my daily life, deepening my connection to myself, to those most important in my life, to humanity, and to God.” ~ Dr. David F. MD, Maryland
- “In what has been a fairly short space of time, I have found Shulamit’s teachings to have been a powerful combination for taking me rapidly out of my rather stuck state and allowing me to see the way forward to being a human being in better balance and able to fulfill my life’s purpose with more clarity, with a sense of joy and excitement once again.” ~ Richard R., Englan
- “If you are willing to give yourself the opportunity, MediSounds and Sound Prayer will reveal how close you are to the Universe which is widely denied to exist. You do not have to believe in anything except your ability to make the sounds, to be patient with your practice, and most important, to hear as you connect with the unseen. Yes it requires that you work, that you invest energy and commitment, but the rewards will surprise, then delight you and help you regain a self that you didn’t always know was present.” JR
Our October 18th tree planting saw the arrival of enthusiastic volunteers from SUNY New Paltz, and from friends from NY and NJ.
We planted another batch of trees, a mixed selection of red oaks, willows, birches and more, and the tree planters celebrated with a traditional semi-annual BBQ. This brings the grand total of new plantings to 600.
Later that same week a group of hard working volunteers arrived, as part of HSBC Bank’s water project, and helped with the maintenance of the several hundred trees planted in prior years. Our next planting will coincide with Riverkeeper Sweep Day in the Spring of 2015. Hope you will be able to join us then!
Workshop: 6:30-9:30 PM
The Aspiring Soul, Awakening Consciousness and Joy
through MediSounds® Meditation
~ An evening with Shulamit Elson
Payment: You may pay by visiting www.paypal.com and depositing $50 to the account of firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details, please contact Leila Roger at email@example.com.
Our April 28th tree planting (see below) was a great success. We planted another 100 trees, a mixed selection of red oaks, willows, birches and more.
This brings the grand total of new plantings to 300.
Enthusiastic volunteers from New York City and New Paltz, New York
spent a gorgeous day planting with us, and then everyone feasted on
bbq chicken, and for the vegetarians yummy quinoa salad. We had some
delays early in the day, when the truck with all the supplies got
stuck in the mud on the way to our field. Fortunately our neighbor
arrived with his tractor and pulled the truck out. Thanks to the
Trees for Tribs program, sponsored by the Department of Environmental
Conservation and Cornell Extension.
We invite you to our third fabulous semi-annual tree planting in the gorgeous Hudson Valley, 90 miles north of New York City, on the banks of the Coxing Kill. The planting will take place on our property at the foot of Mohonk Mountain. Fresh air, conviviality and the joy of planting.
For novices, expert guidance is available.
We supply lunch (sandwiches) and a celebratory BBQ dinner to honor our day’s labors (vegetarian options available).Please bring your own snacks if desired.
We have about 100 trees to plant. We also need to check on the 200 trees we planted last year.
Read about the tree planting program to protect the Hudson River at
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
A Personal Invitation from Shulamit Elson
Based on ancient teachings, SoundPrayer brings peace of mind, cultivates self-awareness and increases clarity in decision-making. It creates calm and a sense of connection, elevating consciousness and awakening the transformational truths that are hidden in each of us. All without having to retreat from life or follow a guru.
SoundPrayer opens the door to your own inner vision – informing every facet of your life…improving relationships, reducing stress, and bringing profound comfort.
The Sound Prayer 5 Session Live Interactive Webinar Starts April 7, 2013
- The webinar will be a highly interactive virtual classroom.
- Enrollment is limited to 10 students to ensure a personal and effective learning environment.
- Participants will be able to interact with me, and one another.
- A private space will be created for students who wish to communicate with one another during and after the course.
Class Schedule: April 7, April 14, April 21, April 28, May 5th, 2013. Each session will begin at 12:00 Noon, Eastern Standard Time and last approximately 1 hour.
Recording of Sessions: The sessions will be recorded and will be available to you, upon request, for 2 weeks after the initial sessions at no cost.
Teacher: Shulamit Elson, M.A., creator of SoundPrayer and Medisounds® is the director of the SoulSongs School and The Great Octave Foundation. She teaches SoundPrayer to seekers worldwide in group webinars and private sessions. She has also worked with US war veterans, parents of children with cancer at the NY Ronald McDonald House, and to various groups seeking peace and reconciliation. She is author of the critically acclaimed Kabbalah of Prayer – Sacred Sounds and the Soul’s Journey, and CDs Beyond Words Sacred Sounds of the Tree of Life, and Vibration, in collaboration with the Drepung Gomang Monks, and MediSounds ~ The Path to Wholeness. Formerly a Wall Street executive, she is now a revered spiritual teacher, who has travelled the world, sharing knowledge on how to experience an abundant reality, thereby bringing inner peace, joy and an awakened consciousness.
Invest in Yourself: The investment for this program is $495.
10% of the net proceeds will be donated to The Great Octave Foundation
Questions: If you have any questions, please contact Shulamit.
“If we can agree that everything in the world is vibrating at its core level, then you will understand that the sound resonance Shulamit interprets sheds a light on things you already know that reside deep down inside of you. Her guidance points us to a pathway forward to a clearer recognition of who we are and what we can achieve. Confronting a challenging business situation, the work with Shulamit and SoundPrayer produced clarity and peace of mind, integral to my finding successful solutions.”
~ Ron Andruff, entrepreneur, professional hockey player (retired), New York City
“In what has been a fairly short space of time, I have found the combination of Sound Prayer, Soulsongs and self-observation to have been a powerful combination for taking me rapidly out of my rather stuck state of self-pity and allowing me to see the way forward to being a human being in better balance and able to fulfill my life’s purpose with more clarity, with a sense of joy and excitement once again.”
Richard, Acupuncturist, England